Friday, November 2, 2007

Amazon's New Widgets for Affiliate Marketing

Amazon.com has introduced a suite of new widgets to assist its associates promote products in a number of different ways. Associates/Affiliates can choose pre-designed widget or customize it to match with the look of their website. I am using one widget which shows product tag cloud from the cellphone category of the Amazon inventory.

Although, I was signed in before customizing the widget, I was warned again again that I am not signed in and wont be able to receive the commision. I felt annoyed with this repeated warnings. May by when you try to customize yours, you may not have the very same issue. Apart from it, I think that widgets are amazing and will provide more cool tools to amazon.com associates to increase their bucks.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your site through MBL. I understand its about making money online, and I've got a good program to recommend.

PicsPay.com is a new program that not only hosts images for free but also promises to pay its users.

Check it out please:
http://www.picspay.com/aff/gahsoon/

 

© blogger beta templates | Tech Blog