Saturday, November 17, 2007

Is it possible to lose 12 pounds in 2 days?

I have been working on my laptop for last five six months now and during this whole time I didn't take care of myself at all. Result a big belly and gaining about 10 pounds. I know I should have been more active physically not to put up that much weight but I did. What should I do now? Should I do some exercise to get rid of excessive weight or keep on being a lazy bum? Of course I don't like my big belly cause I am started to look like as if I am pregnat for some time now :)

I started to look around on the net to see if any diet will work on me and and magically take away the extra pounts of fat aroun my waist without even moving my body - I mean without any hard core exercise. I searched for few hours and found two diets which I tought may work on me. I will explain the reasons why I though so with each diet in next paragraphs. I chose
2-day Slimdown
and Amazon Diet.

2-day Slimdown
claims that just by using this diet on the weekend and lots of water, it is possible to lose upto 12pounds on week end. It sounded prety appealing to me specially when I saw that I can get trial bottle for just paying the shipping and handling only. I decided to give it a try. The diet is supposedly the 'blend' of all natural fat burning herbs and minrals and vitamins with a powerful appetiet supperssant. I ordered the Free bottle of 2-day Slimdown and paid $7.97 as shipping and handling charges.

I received the trial bottle of 2-day Slimdown and followed the instructions to use it. I had it to use following so called 4-4-4 formula meaning 4 ounce of formula in 4 ounces of cold water 4 times a day. I also had to drink 8 liters of water in a day. Did I lose weight and how did I feel during the time when I was using 2-day Slimdown? Well answer is yes I did lose about 5 pounds in two days but it was not all that easy time. I did feel a bit tired and hungery occasionally but supperessed that by drinking glass of cold water. Honestly, it is very hard for me to state that if the weight loss was becuase of the 2-day Slimdown formula or cause I didn't eat for two days and had just water and water only. I wonder if I will lose weight and feel the same if I used only water for two days! I will try that as well and report it on this blog once I do that.

The second diet is Amazon Diet which claims to shed weight fast using 'Cha De Bugre' herb which is found in Brazilian rain forests. It is also available for trial for Free. If someone has tried Amazon Diet or will like to try Amazon Diet and would like share the results with others, please do so here. That may help me and many others to decide to take the trial as well so that we can get rid of those extra pounds and start feeling good about ourselves.

In summary, I would say it is possible to lose weight fast using the 2-day Slimdown formula though you may feel hungery and a bit tired during this period. However, you will gain weight again if you don't change your eating habits after losing this weight. I have started eating smaller portions of food than I was used to earlier and I am able to keep that extra fat away from my body for a week now.

Easy Web Hosting $6.95

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

 

© blogger beta templates | Tech Blog