- Have a signature link in forums that points to your site.
- Write something great about your niche and email other bloggers to let them know – there’s a good chance they’ll link to you.
- Leave comments on other people’s blogs and link back to your site.
- Review a product or company – if your review is positive email the company and ask to be featured in their press section.
- Submit a blog to a blog directory and submit you RSS feed to RSS feed directories.
- Optimize the titles of your pages for keywords people will search for
- Try to write something opposite to everyone else on a popular topic. Everyone will try to prove you wrong.
- Create a freebie product to give away (ebook, software, whitepaper etc.)
- Pass out business cards when you go to industry events in your niche.
- Write good headlines/titles – good titles get more clicks.
I am not saying these are 100% new methods and I am the first person to try these. If you are getting traffic to your sites, you must already been using some or even all of these. I thought I might put these here in one place so that you might not have to spend much time to search these as I had to when I was starting.
Discover all the compatible singles who match you